By submitting your songs via this website, you and the radio station operating this site (hereafter "STATION") agree as follows:
View in Larger Window
- The songs you submit are your original work and are controlled by you and you alone. If anyone else successfully proves that they in fact wrote the songs submitted, or otherwise have rights to royalties in them, you will pay STATION for any losses suffered as a result.
- By submitting your songs, you are granting STATION the non-exclusive perpetual right to broadcast the songs on internet-based or terrestrial radio stations and to use the songs for promotional and/or educational use. You do not give up any part of the ownership or copyright you hold in the songs, and STATION agrees that whenever and however your songs are used, your name or your band's name will be announced, displayed on screen, or otherwise conveyed to the listener/viewer. You retain the right to revoke this non-exclusive license at any time upon 30 days' prior written notice sent to STATION.
- You warrant that the files submitted on this site do not contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code, and agree that you will be responsible for any losses incurred by STATION in the event that malicious code is present.
- STATION has the sole and absolute discretion as to whether or not the songs you submit will be played on its radio stations or otherwise used in accordance with this agreement. Submissions will be reviewed as to content, recording quality, length, and appropriateness for particular air programs and other uses.
- For airplay consideration artist must reside in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area.
- The songs you submit are absent of obscenities and are clean for possible airplay.
- The songs you submit must include a valid ISRC Code for airplay consideration.
- STATION has the right to modify these terms from time to time for new submissions.